NEW for 2013
- Stronger, longer lasting improved swivel joint
- Increased lifting range, better quality hydraulics
The Elevator Dominator Drywall Cart solution to moving drywall through narrow entrances and elevators. One man can move hundreds of pounds of drywall or similar material like plywood, glass, office wall partitions, etc. with one hand using our drywall cart.
Tip, spin, pivot the drywall in any direction to fit into doorways and elevators. Finish building interiors in less time with our specialty cart. Shipped carts require minor assembly before use.
– 56” high when in the lowered position
– 63” high in the raised position
– 73″ high with material on cart
– Upper frame is 86” long x 40” wide
– Base frame is 36” long x 30” wide
– Wheels lock in place
– Hydraulic lift mechanism
– 800 lb. maximum load
– Made in USA
– 8” Colson Performa wheels offer the advantages of both hard and soft wheels. They roll easy like a hard wheel, but protects floors and resists impacts with a cushion ride like a quiet soft wheel . The non-marking thermoplastic elastomer tread rejects floor debris such as drywall screws or metal shavings.
Some of our Current Customers